FuturFlux became an associated founding member of the International Token Standardization Association (ITSA) e.V.
FuturFlux strives to transform the industries of Today to the industries of Tomorrow, leveraging the capabilities of Blockchain, AI and ML. We have strong capabilities and innovative solutions in both these areas:
- A niche technologies company with specific focus on developing cutting-edge Blockchain and AI /ML products and solutions
- Offers both sector agnostic solutions as well as deep industry specific products and platforms
- Over 25 + implementations, pilots, POCs and platforms in India, Middle East, and elsewhere
- Founded in 2018, based out of Bangalore, India
- Part of the 1.5 billion INR Krishi Group with diversified holdings across real estate, solar and modern farming technologies
The International Token Standardization Association (ITSA) e.V. is a not for profit association of German law that aims at promoting the development and implementation of comprehensive market standards for the identification, classification and analysis of DLT- and blockchain-based cryptographic tokens.
So far various reputable organizations have already committed to join ITSA as associated founding members, reaching from corporates (e.g. Commerzbank’s Main Incubator, Bank Frick, MME, Börse Stuttgart) over associations (e.g. Bundesverband deutscher Banken, the German Investment Funds Association BVI), startups (e.g. Cashlink, solarisBank, CryptoTax, and Ambrosus) and universities (e.g. Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, University of Mainz, TU Munich, Hasso Plattner Institute or UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies in London) to private members (one of the co-creators of the ERC20 standard).